All members and guest must sign in upon arrival at the Member Services Desk. Children participating in the swim program or swim lessons should check in with a coach or instructor. All members are required by law to take a shower before entering the pool. The baby pool is for children under 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the baby pool area at all times. Non toilet trained children must wear a swim diaper during pool use. Children going from the play area (sandbox) to the pool must rinse all sand and dirt off before entering the pool.
- No rafts, inter-tubes or floating beds.
- No squirt guns are allowed at the club.
- No food or glass is allowed on the deck at anytime. Food must remain in designated eating areas. Swimming under the influence of alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Towels are for adult members 18 years of age or older and guests only. Please do not provide children with towels. Towels limited to 2 per adult due to restricted ability to keep up with demand.
- Members may not cross under lanes at anytime.
- Rough behavior in the pool will not be tolerated.
- The pool will close during swim meets and dive meets to all members and guests, including the baby pool.
- There is no smoking on the pool deck at anytime.
- Children should be reminded regularly to exit the pool and use the restroom.
- No rough play, including double bouncing on the dive boards.
- In case of emergency, all members should exit the pool area.
- Children unfamiliar with swimming activities must pass a deep water test before entering the deep end. Please see a lifeguard for administering the test.
- Please remember to take your belongings with you. RC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.