Racquet Club Social
Racquet Club hosts a variety of social events for adults and children. During the regular season, kids enjoy food and crafts during Fun Fridays, and adults can expect a great time at our annual Summer Solstice party or any of our adult only evenings. Families enjoy our holiday barbeques on Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor Day; as well as Coals & Ice each Sunday. Racquet Club provides a very casual social environment where your family and friends can gather, bring your own food and drinks and make great memories!
2024 Social Calendar
May 19th – New Member Party 5-7 pm
May 27th – Memorial Day BBQ 12-3 pm
June 2nd – Coals and Ice Begins
June 4th – Food Truck TBD
June 14th – School’s Out Bash – begins at 12:00 pm
June 18th – Food Truck Rally -5pm-8pm
June 22nd – Adult Party 6-? pm
July 2nd – Food Truck TBD
July 4th – Independence Day Party 12-3 pm
July 23rd – Food Truck TBD
July 26th – Swim & Dive Banquet/Sleep-Over 6 pm
August 10th – Floats and Movie Night 7-11 pm
August 15th – Teens Only Party 7-10 pm
August 20th – Food Truck TBD
August 24th – Adult Party 6-?? pm
September 4th – Labor Day BBQ – 12-3 pm
Also look out for POP-UP Social nights such as Tennis Socials, Euchre, Cornhole, Oktoberfest and more!!!
Coals & Ice
Sundays 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Coals & Ice is a social evening at the pool where members and their guests bring the food and we supply the coals for grilling and the ice for drinks. We provide the barbecue chefs, the grills and the ice and cook your food to perfection; you just relax and enjoy!
Please adhere to the following:
- Keep your food. Check in at Member services anytime between 4:30pm – 7:30pm when you have table. Let us know your name, what you have, how you want it cooked, and where you are sitting. Our staff will provide you a number to leave on your table. PLEASE BE SURE YOUR NUMBER IS VISIBLE ON YOUR TABLE! A runner will come get your food when the cooks are ready to put your items on the grill.
- Only bring what you plan to eat.. Large order take space so limit to what can be cooked in 30 minutes or less. We can only take what will fit on a cafeteria tray.
- We will only cook food that is ready to be grilled.. The cooks will not make your hamburgers into patties.
- Please do not add items after your order is taken. This only delays others food from being cooked in a timely fashion.
Get your food right
- Please parboil potatoes or any vegetable that requires long cooking times.
- Large cuts of meat should be prepared to cook quickly.
- Chicken on the bone and large cuts of meat take a long time to cook, limiting grill space and delaying others food from being prepared.
- Leave corn-on-the-cob in the husks and soak them in cold water for an hour or so before grilling. No tin foil please. Limit 6 ears per family.
- Thaw your food. Our cooks take pride in their work, and frozen food takes more time and tends to be dry.
- Avoid putting barbecue sauces on food prior to cooking. Sugars in those sauces will burn and char your food.
- Our cooks will be glad to baste your food at the appropriate time. Marinades and brines are okay.